The employment support program provides service to all individuals who are interested in developing a career path. Individuals will identify and pursue employment related goals, volunteer opportunities, and further education based on their value system, interests and aptitudes.
Supports are provided as they are needed in order to assist individuals in exploring, securing and maintaining their choices.
The program offers:
- Employment workshops as well as job coaching by both CMHA and in conjunction with other employment agencies
- Practical knowledge transfer of skills such as resume writing and job search techniques
- Job coaching in conjunction with other employment services
- Consultations with employment specialists to develop career goals
- Resource Centre called the Career Café, located in the recovery program in Aurora
- Partnerships with service providers in York Region and South Simcoe
- Outreach services throughout the area
For more information or to make a referral (self-referrals are welcome), please call 905-841-3977 or 1-866-345-0183 ext. 3321 (Central Intake Team).