Looking for an activity to get your mind off difficult things? Want to keep your kids busy while they are not in school? We have compiled a list of activities to keep you busy while you’re at home.
Travel the World from Your Couch
Have your travel plans been cancelled because of COVID-19? Having difficulty keeping the kids occupied? Luckily for you, there are tons of museums, monuments, zoos, space stations and other interesting locations that are providing free virtual tours and live cams so you can travel the world all from the comfort of your own home. Where will you visit today? Read More.
Articles of Interest
- Harvard Business Review: That Discomfort You’re Feeling is Grief
- York Region News: Stay Informed, Stay Healthy
- CTV News: Yale’s massively popular ‘happiness’ course is available free online
- Arete HR Podcast: Managing your Mental Health in a Pandemic with Dr. Deanne Simms from CMHA YR
- CTV News Video Network: COVID-19’s Impact on Mental Health with Dr. Deanne Simms from CMHA YR
- YorkRegion.com: Vaughan Public Libraries’ online access has you covered-even if you don’t have a card