Careers at CMHA
Work With Us
As the nationwide leader and champion for mental health, we facilitate access to the resources people require to maintain and improve mental health and community integration, build resilience, and support recovery from mental illness and addiction.
Our community is filled with innovators who create change, professionals who deliver excellence, influencers who create impact, and passionate, determined people who are creating our vision of mental health for all.
What We Do
- We help people learn how to maintain their mental health, look for and identify the signs of mental illness, and get help and support when they need it.
- We demonstrate respect for each other, those we serve and their families and caregivers, through partnership, accountability and action.
- We build community by nurturing inclusivity with the belief that diversity is our strength, drives innovation and creates the conditions for better mental health.
- We commit to action to ensure everyone’s right to belong by embracing our individuality and identities and by valuing each persons’ unique strength and contributions.
You can read more about our vision and mission.
Who Works at CMHA
Our recruitment strategy focuses on investing in the best, diverse talent who support our client-centred approach and deliver groundbreaking, innovative programs and services. Our staff includes (but is by no means limited to):
- Case Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Clinical leads
- Peer Support Workers
- Administrative and Corporate Services Professionals (Finance, Human Resources, Communications, Philanthropy, etc.)
Recognition as a Top Employer
Canadian Non-profit Employer of Choice (NEOC) Award
NEOC recognizes organizations that have committed themselves to better business management practices ensuring successful mission achievement, in areas including marketing, financial accountability and people management. Winners of the NEOC award are nonprofits recognized for leadership, vision and exemplary talent management practices.