Assertive Community Treatment Teams (16+)
The Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) is a client-centred, recovery oriented mental health service which offers a broad range of intensive community supports to individuals experiencing mental health concerns and their families, in order to reach their recovery goals.
Our multidisciplinary team includes a Psychiatrist, Nurses, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Peer Support Specialist and Case Managers with mental health expertise.
Who is This Program Intended For?
- Individuals 16 years of age or older
- Individuals with a primary diagnosis of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or major depression
- Individuals who have high service needs who have not otherwise been successful with office-based services or have had extensive hospital stays
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Toll Free: 1.844.660.6602
Eligibility will be determined by the ACT Clinical Team as per provincial standards. Admission decisions are based on considerations that include: admission criteria, current caseload status, staff capacity and ability to manage risk in the community.
Telephone interpretation service available for all inquiries in more than 170 languages.
The Assertive Community Treatment Team Program Offers
- Intensive, individualized support for personal growth and recovery goals
- Long-term support and advocacy for mental and physical health and wellness, life skills, addictions, education and employment, as well as housing and social supports
- Psychiatric assessments, administering and monitoring medications and psychoeducation
- Individual and family support, including access to group programs such as: peer support, fitness promotion, social recreation and family support
- Access to services in locations where clients need them: at home or work and in other community or institutional settings
- Connections to the broader community through volunteering, social or recreational activities and continuing education
A referral form can be obtained by contacting Streamlined Access or by filling out our form below.