Community Connections (16+)
Community Connections is a recovery-oriented drop-in hub organized to help individuals 16 years or older improve mental health and overall wellness. This is offered in a safe, empowering environment through participation in social and recreational activities. The program offers opportunities for socialization, building a community network, physical and mental health enhancements, increased recreational skills for community transition, and guided activity-based discovery through peer led activities in the community.
Who is This Program Intended For?
- Individuals 16 years of age or older
Contact Us to Register for Support
Call: Central Intake at 1.866.345.0183, ext.3321
Intake assessment will be done by the central intake worker.
The Community Connections Program Offers
- Drop-in Social Hub: staff and volunteer-led drop-in programs give members an opportunity to informally connect with others in a safe and supportive environment
- Peer Support: the expertise or lived experience of the Peer Supporter can give the Peer a unique perspective on finding and maintaining recovery
- Workshops: we have activity-based workshops and groups for members to drop in and enjoy at our locations and in the community. Some examples: art making, camping, games, walking and much more
- Career Café: employment specialists are available to help with job search, career assessments, resumes, cover letters and interview help, along with many other pre-employment skills you may need.
- Case management: drop-in to get assistance from a case manager to get connected to services or support. This program is offered at specific times throughout the week. Visit our calendar below to find out hours.