Flexible Support Program (16+)
This Flexible Support program assists individuals that need support to find or maintain safe and affordable housing. The program offers different types of flexible supports to match your current mental health and housing needs.
The Flexible Support program is offered in partnership with York Support Services Network (YSSN). Referrals can be made through Streamlined Access where an individual can be connected to a Case manager who could step up client support to Flexible Care Multidisciplinary team services. These services could include access to a Social worker, Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurses, Peer support or Psychiatry for up to 6 months of intensive supports while maintaining a relationship with the case manager.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Who is This Program Intended For?
- Those 16 years of age or above who are residing in York Region
- Vulnerably or precariously housed
- Those who are homeless
- Residing in housing with supports
- Residing in Community Homes for Opportunity or Homes for Special Care
The Flexible Support Program Offers
- 1:1 support to assist you with achieving your goals and housing stability. Case management services are offered through York Support Services in partnership with more intensive support through CMHA’s Flexible Care Team when needed.
- Access to Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Peer Specialists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatry if needed. These multi-disciplinary services can offer up to six months of support.
- The Wellness Outreach Workers (WOW Team) provides groups and 1:1 supports for individuals living in Community Homes for Opportunity, Home for Special Care, shelters, Housing with Supports or social housing. The WOW staff can offer brief 1:1 support, provide referrals to case management or provide Recovery focused groups.
A referral form can be obtained by contacting Streamlined Access or by filling out our form below.