Psychogeriatric Case Management
The Integrated Psychogeriatric Outreach Program (IPOP) provides a multidisciplinary team of community clinicians, comprised of a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Social Worker and Occupational Therapist along with access to Geriatric Psychiatry.
This program supports the senior population on reducing barriers such as those related to primary healthcare, accessing issues for housing and/or income, as well as increasing engagement in their local community to foster independence, improve quality of life and reduce experiences of social isolation.
LOFT IPOP can provide up to 18 visits to the client accessing services. CMHA has a partnership with LOFT IPOP to identify clients that require Psychogeriatric Case Management support from CMHA’s specialty case management program. Individuals identified will have received a Psychogeriatric assessment through IPOP and there will be an identified need for ongoing support for up to six months of case management.
Contact Us to Register for Support
For more information or to make a referral contact Suzanne Saulnier at 905-955-2413.
Who is This Program Intended For?
- Those in the geriatric or senior population
- This program seeks to promote independence, health, safety and the well-being of older adults living in the community with mental health, complex care and dementia-related concerns
What the Psychogeriatric Case Management Program Offers
- Comprehensive psychogeriatric assessment
- Treatment planning, advocacy, psychiatric assessment
- Referral to other supports and education to older adults and their care partners with mental health
- Complex care or dementia-related concerns living in the community
- Geriatric specialty case management service support the senior population