We help clients, their physicians and healthcare providers connect virtually through the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN). Nursing support is available upon request.
Who is This Program Intended For?
- Any age group
- Individuals who would like to connect with their healthcare professional virtually through the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
Contact Us to Register for Support
All Telemedicine services requests and inquires can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a registered health care provider and you would like to use one of our locations as a patient site please call 1-866-345-0183 ext. 4249 or 4240.
How the Telemedicine Program Works
Using a private two-way video conferencing system, clients and their healthcare professionals discuss symptoms and treatment just as they would if they were in the same room. Appointments are held locally and are timely.
During COVID-19, we are offering Nursing Support and OTN sites for essential appointments only.
Please note: technological requirements must be met for clients to be seen from home.
How to Register for the Telemedicine Program
- Existing clients can be connected to our services through their case managers
- Non-CMHA clients can contact us to:
- Help them to connect with their existing doctors’ appointments virtually or
- on a case-by-case basis and/or assist them in conjunction with their family doctor to connect them with services they are seeking virtually
- Consultant sites can contact us for any necessary virtual appointments or appointments requiring nursing support for their clients living in York Region and South Simcoe
- We can also offer assistance to physicians’/healthcare providers wishing to connect their clients with other Telemedicine physicians’/healthcare providers virtually, on a case-by-case basis
- Clients must be relatively stable for all in-office telemedicine appointments and we must be informed of any known risk factors or special accommodation requests prior to the appointment.