Thank you so much for registering for Mental Health in Motion and helping to raise critically needed funds for youth mental health services and supports in our community.
You can now up your social media fundraising game, by using these premade social media graphics and wording in four easy steps:
- Determine what platform you are going to post on (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram) and find the corresponding size.
- Click on the image you’d like to use to open the graphic. Right click on that image, selecting “Save As” to save it on your computer or mobile device.
- Open up the social media captions document to find caption suggestions for your post and how to customize it with your personal fundraising page.
- Add the hashtag #CMHAinMotion and tag @CMHAYork so we can see it.
- Share photos of yourself in motion for youth mental health on your social media and tag @CMHAYork and include #MentalHealthinMotion. They could be included in our virtual kick-off on June 13th at 9 a.m. If you don’t have social media, you can also send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to see them!
CLICK HERE for Social Media Captions
Facebook Post Two