Open to individuals who identify as women (Closed group – please sign up, space is limited)
WRAP is for everyone, anything, and for any of life’s challenges. The Wellness Recovery Action Plan is used world-wide by people who are dealing with mental health challenges as well as medical conditions.
WRAP Will Help You:
- Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools
- Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible
- Identify upsetting events, early warning signs and signs that things have gotten much worse and, using Wellness Tools, develop action plans for responding at these times
- Guide you through the process of developing a Crisis Plan or Advance Directive
- Introduce you to Post Crisis Planning
- It will support you in being the way you want to be and doing the things you want to do.
Start date: Monday 12 Feb 2018 4:00-6:00 p.m. No group on 19 Feb (Family day)
Location, 15150 Yonge Street, Aurora – Lower Basement Office
To sign up contact Erin Howe 905-841-3977 ext. 4248 firstname.lastname@example.org